Got You Covered Tech Mask - Ultra Lightweight
30 Day Free Returns + Exchanges!
Got You Covered¬†athletic masks¬†are made from Perspective Fitwear's signature buttery smooth fabric, which provides SPF 50+ protection and is¬†OEKO-TEX ¬Æ¬†certified. We guarantee the non-existence of harmful chemicals and toxins in our yarns, which is essential for fabric that lays against your mouth and nose. Now offered in Ultra-Lightweight fabric, which offers a luxuriously silky and weightless feel.¬†
- Double duty:¬†"Got you covered" is a neck gaiter that serves as a facial covering,¬†and¬†is a¬†staple in your outdoor wardrobe to protect from the elements (sun exposure, cold, etc.).¬†
- Stay Put:¬†Our 'no-slip' design is intelligently cut to stay in place so you can focus on what's in front of you.¬†
- Purposeful & Versatile: "Got You Covered" has a¬†unique design that allows for versatile ways to wear the item, for multi-functional purposes.¬†
- Athletic Specs: "Got You Covered"¬†is sweat-wicking, fast-drying, lightweight, breathable, and buttery smooth to the touch.¬†
Here are some tips to get the longest life out of your garment:
Check the care and content label on each item. This label has garment-specific information on how to care for your Perspective gear.
When In Doubt, Cold Wash/Air Dry:
Machine wash in cold water and air dry (literally air dry, not your dryer setting). This will help to protect the life of the fiber and shape of your garment, but you can tumble dry on low if needed.
Taking Care Of Bright Colors:
To care for your bright-colored gear, we suggest that you:
- Wash bright colors alone before you wear them.
- Wash according to care instructions (in most cases, that will be cold wash/air dry).
- Continue washing bright colored gear with similar colors.
- When wet, keep bright colored gear away from other fabrics.
Other Tips To Extend The Life
Like With Like:
Turn your gear inside out and wash it with other synthetic fabrics (e.g., polyester, nylon, etc.) and avoid anything abrasive, such as denim or garments with Velcro or zippers. These can be harmful, especially in a repetitive motion like in a washer or dryer.
Avoid Fabric Softener:
Avoiding using fabric softener, because it coats the technical fabric and inhibits its wicking capabilities. In the event that you use fabric softener, wash your items again (without the fabric softener) and they should return to their normal wicking level as the softener is washed away.
We offer free standard shipping and returns on all orders in the United States. Quality is at the heart of who we are. It shows up in our people, our conversations and of course, our product. Should you have an issue with your merchandise, be it in performance, manufacturing or durability, we will gladly replace or refund your purchase.
Shipping times kick in when your item(s) have left our distribution center. Please allow for 1-2 business days for processing at our distribution center before your order is shipped.
Not quite right? If you're looking to make a return - insert sigh of relief - because returns are free! Items must be unwashed and unworn with the hang tag attached and accompanied by proof of payment, and you must also create your authorization within 30 days of receiving your order. Final sale items are yours for keeps.
Find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Size Guide
Our guide for the perfect fit
Our fabric is designed to have a matte finish, so if there's an underlying sheen that reflects the light, the fit's too snug. To see what the sheen looks like, stretch the fabric width-wise with your hands. A fit that's too snug may restrict your movement.
Want more info? Email Us.
Enjoy 30 Day Free Exchanges & Returns!
Our fabric was carefully selected and each piece thoughtfully crafted to ensure the perfect fit
We work to promote happiness through wellness and help redefine priorities, gain new perspectives and leave you feeling fulfilled and empowered in your recreation.